POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye Logo version R1 : Eye Logo version R1 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  Eye Logo version R1
From: Rune
Date: 11 May 2000 08:20:13
Message: <391aa57d@news.povray.org>
I tried to recreate and improve TonyB's eye logo.

I think this version takes the best from Tony's version 2 and version 4
("final"), and furthermore the color gradient is more smooth in this
version.

I only made small adjustments, 95% credit goes to Tony.

For that same reason I haven't included black and white versions and so on.

But anyway, if you are able to tell the differences at all, what do you
think of this version compared to the others?

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

Attachments:
Download 'eye_r1.jpg' (6 KB)

Preview of image 'eye_r1.jpg'
eye_r1.jpg